- Hierarchically manage his group of engineers / technicians in System engineering. Especially ensure the right level of capabilities, competencies and expertise.
- Responsible to deploy and implements the “state of the art” standards, processes, methods & tools in his department
- Participate to the improvement of the standards, process, methods & tools in System engineering in relation with his system engineering network
- Check / audit the implementation of the standards
- Management & Competency
- Manage team of engineers and technicians (yearly reviews, meetings, missions, objectives)
- Define the necessary qualifications for his team according to the benchmark and to the technical and technological evolutions
- Ensure that competency level is at the level requested to properly handle new/future projects and new/future Technologies (in line with TDP). Identify gaps, define and implement the proper action plan
- Allocate his staff in the various projects and support Project team in priorities management.
- Propose trainings and career evolutions
- Responsible of recruitment of the members of his department
- Responsible of the Department financial budgeting and management
- Process, Methodology, Tools, Equipment
- Ensure equivalence between results of the different equipments
- Participate to the definition of, and implement the process, methods and the tools necessary to properly handle new/future projects and new/future Technologies (in line with TDP)
- Deploy the Engineering process, methodology and tools
- Ensure the full deployment of internal company process / methodology
- Support the ASPICE Certification process if applicable
- More than 7 years (minimum 5 years) of experience in the System/Software/Hardware/System Test engineering in automotive engineering or relevant industries.
- Whole project experience (from RFQ to SOP) of embedded product development such as automotive ECU, mobile phone, networking device, home appliances.
- Team management experience (5 persons or more, plus 3 years or longer)
- Strong leadership with communication skill
- Team player
- Tier-1 experience of electronics product with JOEM
- Experience of ADAS components or entire system
- Experience of DOORS, Defect management System.
- Experience of System Architecture design
- Experience of Hardware and Software Interface design and verificationUnderstanding of CAN/LIN, Automotive SPICE, AutoSAR, Functional Safety/SOTIF, Cybersecurity, FOTA
- Job type
- Full time
- Job Category
- Job location
- Language requirement
Back to jobs