- Responsible to lead all commercial related activities and growth business strategy for Nissan, Mazda and Honda.
- Sales Manager is expected to achieve team goals.
- This position person will be responsible for planning and execution of account sales management for mostly Connected Car products which TCU, IVI, Digital cockpit and future ADAS. It is also needs to support for Car Audio products, HCS.
- Major responsibilities are:
- Seamless sales management from advanced engineering phase until EOP
- Find and satisfy customer’s needs by closely working with local and/or global team members.
- Build, reinforce and manage customer relationships.
- Maintain short-middle term Sales plan and update the data in Sales Force (tool).
- Lead First Enquiry Check (process) for RFx decision meeting
- Lead/support RFx & Workshop by interfacing customer & collaborating with project team
- Manage Invoicing, monitoring of credit collections and customer payment
- Price change management
- Prototype delivery and pricing, Tooling cost & development cost reimbursement
- Settle and amend Non-Disclosure Agreement, Development Agreement, Purchase Agreement, and other business contract with each OEM.
- Collection of future business opportunities, competitor information analysis, benchmarking, etc. to support business growth strategy. And, its reporting to internal stakeholders in global.
- Other miscellaneous coordination in response to inquiries from RoJ OEMs.
- Bachelor degree with at least 15 years working experience in automotive industry.
- Must have account sales experience in automotive Tier1 parts supplier at least 10 years.
- Business experience in Japanese OEM preferably
- Business experience in Japanese / Foreign Tier 1 supplier is must
- Strong skills to manage key customer motivation (Manager level)
- Strong skills in sales, marketing, and business strategy
- Proven experience as account manager
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with
professionals of all organizational levels
- Ability to plan and manage sales programs at both strategic and operational levels
- Proven track record of developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team oriented environment
- Job type
- Full time
- Job Category
- Job location
- Language requirement
Back to jobs