1. Engineering Task Management: Manage engineering related action items/questions, issues and customer/internal development schedule to close open items in a timely manner. Provide customer engineering support about Functions, SW, HW and Algorithm related technical questions with working with global Discipline team.
2. Schedule Management: Develop development schedule and Design Content Roll-out Plan (DCRP) based on customer expectation, milestones and internal milestones and manage it not to slip dead line. Customer negotiation included.
3. Deliverables/Documents/Drawing management: Clarify and Develop/Provide required deliverables in a timely manner not to miss milestones.
4. Customer management: Understand customer expectations and increase customer satisfactions in technically.
5. RFI/RFQ technical lead: Lead to clarify/organize RFI/RFQ analysis and to prepare for feedback/PPT, working with gloval Discipline team
•Bachelors Degree or higher in Engineering. Electrical/Computer Engineering preferred.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (TOEIC score above 800).
- Native/ N1 Japanese preferred
Experience and Skill Requirements
•At least 5-10 years of experience in Automotive ECU related product development and validatin experience.
- Automotive related product design experience is preferred.
-.Task management skill, able to manage and prioritize multiple jobs in parallel.
- Ability to communicate in English and Japanese on technical subjects both in oral and writing, to work with global team members and customers