A leadership position.
In this role, the primary responsibility is to provide technical and applications support of audio amplifiers to Japan OEM customers.
The position will be the bridge between customer and internal amplifier Software and Systems-Requirement engineering.
Customer issue support and resolution:
- Act as the first response for embedded system issues found during development at the customer’s location, lead the customer communications as representing the Software and Systems-Requirement team
- Work closely with customer and provide technical support in a timely manner
- Appropriate escalation of issues to customers and/or managements to resolve customer issues
- Participate in audio system bench testing at customer’s site or other third party testing facility, representing the amplifier product.
- Coordination of multiple departments in assembling and gaining buy-in for responses to customer questions
- Support of inspection and verification testing activities at Japan OEM or at other tier-1 suppliers as needed, such as bench or vehicle testing of amps
- Manage technical specification discussions with customers, coordinate support for activities requested from customers such as “Working Group” and “Cross-Check”, and/or others as needed.
- Provide supervisory support for Software and Systems-Requirement Engineering team in Japan.
Product development support
- Understand customer and internal requirements and specifications for amplifier projects, deploy proper understanding of those specs to internal organizations.
- Lead the communications with customer regarding DFMEA/DRBFM
- Lead the communication of related design documentation between the customer and company.
- Requirement team representative. Provide immediate feedback to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensure seamless and accurate information hand-over from customer requirements to Software implementations to avoid misinterpretations of intentions from customer.