To lead the sales organization and meet the targets of the company, a global European Tier 1 with extensive footprint in Japan covering the after-market area.
Develop after-market business for OES and IAM channels.
The Sales Manager will formulate, implement and direct sales and distribution strategies in accordance with our APAC strategies, with the following aims;
- Maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the Japanese sales force
- Providing services excellence at every step of the sales cycle
- Achieving profit contribution margins that will meet global requirements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leadership and strategic direction of sales team to meet forecasted/budgeted sales targets
- Pricing and channel management, including tactical pricing initiatives
- Definition and prioritization of key accounts and enablement of synergies across the application segments
- Monthly sales planning and forecasting, including achievement of such targets
- Monitoring of competitor sales and product strategies, gathering of business intelligence
- Back-feeding of business line requirements (product-related) to regional heads and market management
- Measure customer satisfaction and implement corrective action as required
- Marketing/Business related University degree
- 6-10 years Sales, Marketing and/or Product Management, with at least three years in as senior role
- Skill base including negotiation, leadership, general staff management and motivation, commercial/entrepreneurial acumen, sound financial understanding
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written in both Japanese and English) across multiple cultures and business environments.
- Ability to lead with authority.
- Passion for customers and the customer experience.
- Commitment to maintaining and measuring standards
- Native level Japanese language, fluent English language skills
Please contact David Marriott to gain more information and arrange a confidential discussion: