- Hierarchically manage his group of engineers / technicians in Software engineering.
- Especially ensure the right level of capabilities, competencies and expertise.
- Responsible to deploy and implements the “state of the art” standards, processes, methods & tools in his department
- Participate to the improvement of the standards, process, methods & tools in Software engineering in relation with his
- Check / audit the implementation of the company standards
- Engineering Degree (Master or Bachelor of System, Software, Hardware engineering)
- Minimum 2 years of team management experience
- Experience with embedded applications, ADAS & AD is an advantage
- Has experience interfacing with JOEM customer, discussing/negotiating SW related matters
- Business English
- Fluent Japanese