- Leading the cross-functional engineering team of System Engineering, Software, Driving Functions, Electronics, Mechanics and Test to achieve the technical project targets according to schedule.
- Responsible to coordinate for the overall product releases and the execution of the discipline releases (Software, Electronics, Mechanic).
- Responsible for the quality/time of the technical work products of the project and for the coordination of the cross-functional work packages.
- Education: Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or Electronics)
- Electronics product knowledge in Automotive
- Project and/or Process Experience : at least 1 successfully completed project
- Leadership Experience : -2yrs lead role in project
- People management skills
- Good project planning experience
- Language : Japanese & English (Advanced Level)
About the company:
- `Best in class` Tier 1 system supplier for ADAS and AD
- 200,000+ employees in over 50 countries
- Over Euro 3B invested in R&D
- Highly capable management in ADAS leading projects
- Excellent work-life balance (flex-time, no core time)
- Training and career development
- Overseas posting to Europe possible