- As the main representative for selected functions development in the project team, you are the interface between
Customers and comapny`s teams. You pilot at the customer’s premises the R&D functions during the whole project
development and support the company`s Technical Project Manager with the technical management of development,
integration & introduction to manufacturing of product
- Lead overseas development team to ensure functions implementation in time and according to customer requirements.
- Communicate with other development teams to integrate the functions into the global system architecture.
- Organize and manage all design review event for both internal and external.
- Responsible for understanding OEM system requirement specifications and functional requirements as main technical
contact between customer and comapny`s development team.
- Construct and execute the function development plan, validation plan and testing for integration to the vehicle.
- Define software architecture and specification to achieve customer requirements
- Specify System Requirement, evaluation / development of system components
- Design of software features and requirements according to comapny`s standards based on customer’s request
- Help to get consensus for both customer and Valeo R&D at overseas sites.
- Required translation of technical documents for understanding by overseas team.
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to work with customers effectively.
- Provide guidance to the team member’s activities to improve the quality and to solve the issues.
- More than 3 years experience in Tier 1/OEM and development experience.
- Strong knowledge about Driving Assistance Product and Radar, LiDAR, Camera Sensor, Ultra Sonic technology.
- Strong experience in Vehicle Electronics product Hardware design or Software design or System Engineering.
- Prefer to have vehicle BUS (CAN, Flexray or etc) system knowledge and experience.
- On site customer support experience in the automotive products development.
- Experience in the customer requirements and specification management.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of time with possible international travel.