Responsible for System level development of Advanced Driver Assistance System, 24GHz/76GHz Radar, Camera, Lidar (Light Detection and Ranging)
- Understand product algorithm and provide customers technical explanation
- Analyze and understand requirements based on customer requirements, product specification, and internal requirements
- Discuss on customer requirements with engineers in other locations
- Support vehicle test at customer site as part of performance evaluation (including creation of test cases and a report of test result.
- Support development and performance evaluation of algorithm and software
- Prepare and explain System level DRBFM/FMEA/FTA to customer
- Support creation of a series production test specification
Education and Experience
1. Study Engineering at college/university or have an equivalent knowledge.
2. 3 years or more experience in defining requirements and specification.
3. Japanese language: Native Level.
4. English Language: Business level.
1. Experience in automotive industry
2. Experience of simulation tool (Matlab)
3. Experience of Vector tools (CANoe, CANalyzer)
4. Experience in development of software (C, C++)